This recipe was sent in by Nancy M. Hill. Thanks, Nancy! If you'd like to have your recipe become famous on our website, please submit it! We use 'famous' loosely around here...
Place tortillas directly onto the oven rack, bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned and slightly crisp. Fry sausage, using a fork to break and crumble the meat. When almost done, season with garlic and Cavender’s.
To assemble: lay tortillas on a baking sheet so they do not overlap then spoon 1 Tablespoon spaghetti sauce onto each tortilla and spread almost to the edge. Divide the onions and bell pepper over each of the tortillas. Lay 3 slices of pepperoni on each tortilla. Sprinkle the sausage evenly over each tortilla. Finally, divide the cheese and sprinkle evenly over each tortilla. Add 3 jalapeno slices to each tortilla if desired.
Bake in a 450 degree oven until cheese melts and pizza edges are crisp.
Makes 6 tortilla pizzas.
- 3 Purnell’s “Old Folks” Medium Country Sausage Patties
- 18 slices of pepperoni
- 6 six inch tortillas
- 6 tablespoons spaghetti sauce, any jarred variety
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack or mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
- sliced pickled jalapenos (optional)