Purnell's "Old Folks" Hot Country Sausage, cream cheese, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella in jumbo shells. It's Gooo-od!
Brown sausage and drain well. Cook shells according to package. Mix sausage and cream cheese. Stuff shells with sausage and cream cheese mix. Place in baking dish pour sauce over it and top with mozzarella cheese and put in oven on 350 till cheese is melted. Try with Purnell’s “Old Folks” Italian as well.
Recipe submitted by Michelle G. Thank you.
- 1 lb Purnell’s “Old Folks” Hot Country Sausage
- 12 oz box of jumbo shells
- 16 oz package cream cheese
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese