Sausage & Potatoes
This single skillet meal will have even the pickiest member of your family asking for seconds. I can smell it just thinking about it, because it's that Gooo-od!
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add in sliced potatoes and cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
When potatoes are about 85% done (or in the last 5 minutes of cooking) add sausage, onion, garlic, sage, and hot sauce.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook until sausage is heated and the onions are soft. You’ll want about a 60/40 ratio with potatoes and sausage
- 14 oz Purnell’s “Old Folks” Smokehouse Country Sausage, sliced
- 2 lb russet potatoes, cleaned & sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced or diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or bacon fat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- dash cayenne or hot sauce (opt)