Savory Sausage Quinoa Bites
Purnell's Quinoa Sausage Balls are a bite-sized appetizer that goes at any event, even just watching a game. It's Gooo-od!
Lightly spray a mini-muffin pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix sausage, garlic, and sage in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir until browned, about 6 minutes. Drain.
Mix browned sausage mixture and the remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl until well-blended. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 pound ground sausage – your choice Original Country Sausage (Medium), Spicy Medium Country, or Hot Country Sausage.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground dried sage
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2 eggs, whisked Eggs Large White
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper