Sausage Veggie Grill Recipe
This recipe calls for dicing vegetables and combining them with our Purnell's Italian Sausage Links. Then wrapping it in foil and cooking it on the grill! It's simple, healthy, and Gooo-od!
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the oil, oregano, parsley, garlic salt and paprika. Pour over sausage mixture; toss to coat.
Divide mixture between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around sausage mixture and seal tightly.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- 1 pound Purnell’s Italian Sausage Links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp paprika