Sausage Soup with Kale
When your family is hungry, they'll love this easy to make soup with our Purnell's Italian Sausage, spinach and Cannellini beans. "It's Gooo-od!"
In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage and brown, cooking thoroughly and breaking into small balled pieces.
Pour remaining ingredients into pot and bring a simmer.
Cook for 20 minutes, serve hot.
- 2 pounds Purnell’s Italian Sausage
- 1 bag spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 2 cartons vegetable broth, 32 oz each
- 2 cans Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can tomato sauce, 15 oz
- 1 Tbsp olive oil