Sausage and Bean Macaroni
Purnell's Hot Country Sausage, ground beef, onion, vegetable broth, garlic, diced tomatoes Cannellini beans, spinach and Romano cheese with mac!
In a large saucepot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Brown beef and sausage until thoroughly cooked. Add onion and allow to soften. Mix in garlic and cook until fragrant.
Pour in vegetable broth, beans and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes, covered and stirring occasionally.
Stir in pasta and cook until pasta is done. Add spinach and cook until just wilted, stirring. Remove from heat and top with cheese.
- 1 lb Purnell’s Hot Country Sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs garlic, minced
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1 small package fresh spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tbs olive oil