Potato, Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
With just 7 ingredients, this easy to make casserole is healthy. It uses Egg Beaters® and our Purnell's Turkey Sausage Patties. It's Gooo-od!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8×8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine Egg Beaters, milk and garlic salt in large bowl. Add sausage, potatoes, bell pepper and cheese; stir to combine. Place mixture in dish.
Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
- 1 (16 ounce) container Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 Purnell’s “Old Folks” Turkey Sausage Patties, crumbled
- 2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese