Pasta Primavera with Turkey Sausage
Garlic, onion,zucchini, yellow squash, plum tomatoes, green bell pepper, basil and our Purnell's Turkey Sausage over farfalle pasta! It's Gooo-od!
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place farfalle in pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente; drain.
Place sausage in a large skillet over medium heat and cook until evenly brown; set aside. Heat 1/4 cup oil in skillet. Stir in garlic and onion, and cook until tender. Mix in zucchini, squash, tomatoes, bell pepper and basil. Dissolve bouillon in the mixture. Season with red pepper. Stir in remaining oil. Continue cooking 10 minutes.
Mix pasta, sausage and cheese into skillet. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 pound turkey sausage, cut into slices or crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 2 small yellow squash, chopped
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 20 leaves fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese