Maple-Sriracha Sausage Patties
My family's favorite sweet and spicy Christmas breakfast traditions! It's Gooo-od!
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, then divide that mixture into twelve equal portions. Shape each portion into a patty and place them on a lined baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Cook the patties until browned in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat; about 15 minutes. Then eat. Eat a lot. It’s gooo-od.
You can also freeze these patties until you’re ready to cook them. Simply defrost for a minute before cooking in a nonstick pan.
- (2) Lb Rolls Purnell’s Old Folks Sausage
- 2 tablespoons Maple Flavor
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dry parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper