Grilled Smoke Country Sausage and Vegetables
Orange or apple juice, our Purnell’s Smokehouse Sausage and summer vegetables from the garden. This recipe is Gooo-od!
Prepare grill for medium heat. Coat grill with non-stick spray.
Combine juice and olive oil. Brush vegetables with mixture. Place vegetables and sausage on grill and cover with the lid.
Cook until sausage is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 12-15 minutes. Turn once at 6-7 minute mark.
Remove sausage and vegetables and slice as desired. Serve warm, over pasta or rice if desired.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange or apple juice
- 1 package Purnell’s Smoke Country Sausage
- 3 medium bell peppers (any color you prefer), cleaned and quartered
- 1 large summer squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices