Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans
Green beans, red potatoes, onion, sliced and Purnell's Old Fashioned Garlic Franks. It's Gooo-od!
Preheat grill to High Heat setting. Place sausage, potatoes and beans in foil packet. Drizzle with oil and add sliced butter to top.
Tightly close foil packet while leaving a small opening in center. Add water to the packet via the opening and seal.
Place foil packet on the grill. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once. Sausage will be browned and vegetables tender.
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 pound Purnell’s Old Fashioned Garlic Franks, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sliced butter
- 1/3 cup water