Grilled Bratwurst and German Potato Salad
Purnell's Cooked Bratwurst, potatoes, red wine vinegar, onion, chives, Dijon mustard and garlic clove. It's Gooo-od!
Prepare grill for medium heat.
Boil unpeeled potatoes until just tender. Drain, peel and cut into 1/8 inch slices and place into a large bowl.
Meanwhile, mix vinegar, oil, onions, chives, mustard, garlic, salt, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in a bowl.
Grill bratwurst until browned. Cut bratwurst diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and add to bowl with potatoes.
Pour vinegar mixture over potatoes and bratwurst and toss gently to mix. Serve warm or cold.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 package of Purnell’s Cooked Bratwurst
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce