Easy Sausage Pizza Rolls
Canned biscuits, marinara or pizza sauce, our Purnell’s “Old Folks” Italian Sausage, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and spices.
Roll out pizza dough into a rectangle. Spread sauce and cover with cooked sausage and cheese.
Roll dough into a log and cut log into 1” slices.
Bake at 425 for about 12 minutes, or until browned. Let cool for 3-5 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping!
Adapted from a recipe found on Facebook and posted at Greg’s Kitchen blog.
- A square pizza dough in a roll – you can find it where canned biscuits are sold
- 1 cup of marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 lb Purnell’s “Old Folks” Italian Sausage, crumbled, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cup fine grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons dried garlic or Italian seasoning