Easter Breakfast Casserole
Time to rise-up and make a Gooo-od breakfast casserole with Purnell's Sausage.
- In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and mustard. Stir in bread cubes, cheese and sausage.
- Pour into a greased 11×7 inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 49 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 1lb of Hot or Mild Country Sausage
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard (optional)
- 6 slices of white bread cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese