Chorizo, Avocado and Potato Wraps
Our Purnell's "Olk Folks" Chorizo Sausage in tortillas with gold potatoes, onion, sliced into strips bell peppers, avocado and shredded cheese make this recipe Gooo-od!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the potatoes, pepper and onion together with a little bit of olive oil. Place in the roasting pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
Cook the sausage in a large skillet on medium-high heat with a little bit of olive oil until golden brown. Set aside.
Dice the ripe avocado. Toss with the sausage, potatoes and veggies in a large mixing bowl.
To assemble the wraps:
For each one, place a heaping 1/3 cup of cheese in the center of the tortilla. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the sausage, potato, veggie mixture. Fold up the wrap, making sure that all contents are contained. Repeat until there is no filling left.
In a large skillet, melt a small tab of butter and cook the wraps, seam side first, until golden brown.
- 1 lb Purnell’s “Olk Folks” Chorizo Sausage
- 6-8 large tortillas (corn or flour)
- 4 cups gold potatoes, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 avocado
- 3 cups shredded cheese (your preference)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Top with sour cream and thinly sliced green onions
- Salt/pepper to taste