Cheesy Pasta with Turkey Sausage
This slow-cooker pasta meal uses our Purnell's Turkey Sausage, marinara sauce, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and macaroni. "It's Gooo-od!"
Thoroughly mix all sausage ingredients into large bowl.
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Drain fat and set aside.
Combine meat with the rest of the ingredients and place in a slow-cooker (pasta is uncooked at this point). Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours or until pasta is al dente and cheese is bubbly.
Top with parmesan and serve.
- 1 lb Purnell’s Turkey Sausage
- 1 box pasta of your choice
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1/3 shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Just for sausage
- 1 tsp garlic powder (for sausage)
- 1 tsp dried sage (for sausage)
- 1 tsp dried oregano (for sausage)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper (for sausage)