Eggs, cream, our Purnell’s Chorizo, cheese, onions, peppers and salsa in flour tortillas. It's Gooo-od!
In a medium bowl, beat eggs and heavy whipping cream with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cook sausage, tortillas, and chopped vegetables and salsa until done. Add meat mixture to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture to skillet. As the eggs begin to set, stir the eggs slightly so that the uncooked portion flows to the bottom. Cook until the eggs are no longer runny, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Spoon into tortillas and Garnish with cayenne pepper and salsa to taste.
- 8 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 lb Purnell’s “Old Folks” Chorizo
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1/2. chopped vegetables (onions and green or red peppers)
- 2 tbsp. salsa + salsa to garnish
- 2 tsp. butter
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 corn or flour tortillas