When it's time to grill, sometimes you want to mix it up. Try this brat kabob grilling recipe using our Purnell's Cooked Bratwurst. It's Gooo-od!
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and mustard; add vegetables. Seal bag; refrigerate for one hour.
Place brats in large sauce pan and add enough water to cover brats. Parboil on med-high heat for about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly.
Slice each brat into 5 equal pieces and thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternating with the vegetables.
Brush with reserved marinade and grill over medium heat until vegetables are tender and brats are golden brown, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Serve immediately.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 3 tbsp spicy mustard
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash (or zucchini), cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 package Purnell’s Bratwurst
- Metal or wooden skewers