Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Our Original Country Sausage (Medium) and this recipe can even make a pork tenderloin better. Try it for your family. It's Gooo-od!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Split pork tenderloin lengthwise (like a hot dog bun), dust with salt and pepper. Brown crumbled sausage in frying pan, drain off excess grease. Mix bread crumbs, cooked sausage, apple, 1 cup of the cheese and enough broth to moisten. Spoon the stuffing in the pork tenderloin and close. Place in a baking dish and top with remaining dressing and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Roast on middle rack of oven for 40 minutes or until meat is done.
- 1 lb Purnell’s “Old Folks” Medium Country Sausage
- 1 1/2 – 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt & black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped