Spicy Sausage Dip
Purnell's Spicy Medium Country Sausage onions, tomatoes with green peppers, cream cheese, sour cream and crushed red pepper make this dip Gooo-od.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, crumble and brown sausage until cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat and drain.
Add onions to skillet and cook until slightly tender, 2-3 minutes. Mix in diced tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix cream cheese into mixture thoroughly. Fold in sour cream and crushed red pepper.
- 1 lb. Purnell’s Spicy Medium Country Sausage
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green peppers, drained
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened and chunked
- 1 container sour cream, 16 oz.
- 1 Tbs crushed red pepper