Sausage Patties and Peppers Sandwich
Try this single frying pan sandwich recipe with our Purnell's Turkey Sauage, onions and green peppers. "It's Gooo-od!"
Toast bakery rolls and open on plates.
Add peppers, onions and 4 Tbs of olive oil to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Toss to coat well. Set aside.
In a large skillet, add remaining olive oil and heat over medium-high. Place sausage patties in skillet and cook. Flip halfway through. Remove from skillet when cooked through and place on 3 on each bottom bun.
Over medium-high heat, add peppers and onions to the skillet and cook until softened, about five minutes. Stir frequently. Remove from heat and add peppers and onions to the patties.
Place a slice of Cheddar on each sandwich and top with remaining bun.
*Extra delicious with a spicy mustard!
- 6 Purnell’s Turkey Sausage Patties
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced into rings
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and sliced into rings
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into rings and separated
- 2 bakery rolls
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 5 tbs olive oil, one reserved