Franks & Beans
Purnell's "Old Folks" Old Fashioned Franks, pork and beans in tomato sauce, butter beans, chili beans, brown sugar, onion, green bell pepper, cider vinegar and oregano. It's Gooo-od!
Combine hot dogs and beans and all other ingredients in a large bowl; pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish. Bake beans and hot dogs, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Feeds 6.
- 1 lb. package of Purnell’s “Old Folks” Old Fashioned Franks sliced
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) butter beans, drained
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf oregano, crumbled