Make every game day better with our Purnell's Chorizo Nachos. Está Bueno!
Fry Chorizo in a skillet and chop into small pieces
Melt 16oz of processed cheese with a half cup of milk over medium heat. Add drained can of the tomatoes and green chilis.
In a large bowl, toss shredded cheese and tortilla chips then microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese starts to melt. Pour half of the queso over the tortilla chips and add chorizo then top with additional shredded cheese. Add the other half of the queso and drizzle or dollop with sour cream. Finish topping with freshly diced tomato, sliced olives, green onions and jalapenos to your liking. Complete with side bowls of your favorite salsa, sour cream or guacamole.
- 1 lb of Purnell’s Chorizo Sausage Roll
- Party Size Bag of Tortilla Chips
- 2 Cups (8oz) of Shredded (Mexican) Blend Cheese
- 1 Can of Drained Diced Tomato
- 16oz block of White or Yellow Processed Cheese
- Or your favorite Pre-Made Queso
- Other Optional toppings are Black Olives, Green Onions, Jalapenos
- Top with Sour Cream