Looking for some spooky Halloween appetizers? Look no further with these scary gooood party appetizers!
1 tube of 6, ready-to-roll croissants.
12 Purnell’s Country Sausage Links
2 tsp yellow mustard, plus a little extra to decorate!
1 tblsp honey
1 tblsp ketchup
Oil for greasing
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease 2 baking trays with oil. Mix the honey, ketchup and mustard together in a bowl, then brush over Purnell’s Country Sausage Links.
- Unroll the croissant dough and divide into 3 rectangles. Cut into long thin strips – you should get about 16 per rectangle.
- Wind the little croissant strips around the sausages, leaving a little gap at one end to make a slit for the eyes. Place on baking trays and bake for 20 mins. Cool a little, then, dot a pair of little yellow eyes with mustard on to each mummy.
Need something a little more spooky?
Bloody Severed Frank Fingers
1 package of Purnell’s Old Fashioned Franks
- Cut franks in half and cut a small section of the tip off. This is where the nail will go.
- Make cuts half way down the frank halves. These will be the knuckles and add texture to the fingers.
- Cut onion into thick, triangular/nail shapes. Boil franks and onion pieces for a few minutes. This will curl the fingers slightly.
- Place a small amount of ketchup on the end of the franks where the nail will go. Place onion “nails” onto frank.
- “Bloody” up with ketchup to aesthetic preference.